Thursday, December 5, 2013

Primitive Ancient Slinging


















This week, my husband decided he wanted a rock sling.
He's been all into primitive weapons since he made our latest PVC Pipe Bow.
So I studied up on making one with paracord.  Surprisingly, it takes a lot of effort and cordage!
I love how it turned out though.  Especially with the Olive Drab color.




The next thing out of my mouth was, Etsy!! 
Yeah, its now available to buy in our etsy shop: MaximumPack.
And I will custom make each one.

Though of course this ment we had to be "responsible shop owners" and test it out. :)
Let me tell you, it has a very sturdy, pliable pouch and holds the rocks very well.
It does however take a LOT of practice to be able to aim with it.


Now our yard is divided into 2 sections: Bow & Arrow and Rock Slinging. (As far away from windows as possible!)  What else should we add to our mini training field?  Hmmm..


1 comment: